Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden Creek Pack

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pack Roleplay

+5
Gizmo
Ralf
Domino
Sparrow
Paddie
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 11]

226Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:21 pm

Gizmo

"Lower ground? Are you a mad man? Or do you want to be washed away in a flood or worse, drowned." Gizmo asked, then thought about the lightning. "Well if you help me get the dam up then I wil try and help find some shelter for the pack to outwait the lightning bolts."

227Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Duskfang

"What?" He said, realizing someone else was there.
"Oh..uh, yeah, sure." He said.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/527474

228Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:11 pm

Crimson

Crimson raced around, under a fallen tree hit by lighting she saw a small white shape. She gasped, it was Diamond, she was pinned under. With all her strength she heaved the tree off the cubs leg (it wasn't a very big tree. Diamond was only small, Crimson picked her up by the scruff and dashed back to the den, heaving for breath. "What do I do?!" she wailed at Mr Wolf. Then saw another wolf and backed away. "Excuse me... But I'm Crimson, I'm in this pack now, and-" she couldn't take it any more, she curled herself around the white fox cub and cried softly.

229Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo looked down at Crimson. He gentaly put his paw on the pup's back. "It's okay." He said then looked at the fox cub and back to the pup. "What happened?" He asked all while mentaly slaping himself for dishonering his dad's word.

230Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Crimson

"It... Was... a tree..." Crimson mumbled, she trembled with cold and fright, gulping back salty tears. Crimson felt a paw on her back, she decided not to shrug it off this time, she was too tired and sad for that. She buried her head in the fox cubs sodden fur and shivered. Finally, once she had almost got over what happened, she realised she needed to do something, and fast. Crimson nudged Diamond over and gasped. The cubs white fur had turned red from blood, which seemed to be literally pouring out of a deep gash she had on her side. Crimson licked it franticly, and wondered why it had not clotted by now. Still it would not clot. She shot Mr Wolf a worried look and whispered. "W...what do I do now?"

231Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:45 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo thought about it a little, the rain was coming down quiet hard now and that would explain the blood not clotting. He could transfigurat, but that could scar the poor pup. Then that would leave one option, two actually. He would have to hope Domino would have kept some flower since that and other food products were the only thing he could get that would remind him of home. "I'll be back ASAP pup." He said before bounding off into the den. After a while of frantic searching, he discovered a plastic bag.. Inside the bag was the usuall candy you would find at the fair, but along with that was a none-candy powder substance. 'I taught the kid well.' Gizmo smirked then bolted off out of the den and frantically picked a few leaves of the nearest tree along with a vine that he didn't use for the 'dam'. He then rushed back to the pup and her fox friend. "If I can get to the wound, I can use the supplies to help your friend and stop the clotting."

232Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:34 pm

Ralf

Moderators
Moderators

Ralf comes back to the den and lays down outside of it he lays his head on his paws and goes to sleep

233Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:54 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo saw Ralf entering the pack den, he then turned back to the still bleeding fox cub. His ears twitched to make sure no other wolves were around (besides Crimson) and then poored some powder onto the fox cub's wound to cloge the blood. He then put the leaves (now tighed together) over the wound and used the remainder of the vine to tigh the leaves around the cub's wast, it wasn't tight enough to hurt the cub, though it wasn't loose so that it would fall off either. Instead it was enough to put the right amount of pressure on that area to stop the bleeding.

234Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:40 pm

Ralf

Moderators
Moderators

Sleep Sleep Sleep

235Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:11 pm

Kiesha

A black figure walked silently in the rain, its thick fur plastered against its body. Its emerald eyes surveying its surroundings with confidence. Ears twitching the wolfess continued onward deeper into the pack's territory.

236Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:22 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

Gizmo's ears twitched... he felt something odd. He gave the air a light sniff but only smelled water and a faint sent of wolf. Standing up he looked from the fox cub and the pup and over into the heart of the forest were the border would lie debating on whether he should stay here or go investigate and risk seeing that deathly and almost ghostly looking wolf.

237Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Kiesha

Kiesha scented the air picking up a faint scent of blood. Ears held erect the she-wolf drew closer her pace slower then before. Cautiously she approached till a thick layer of bushes and under brush separated her from the owners of the scents, and blood.

238Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Duskfang

Duskfang

Duskfang wandered along the river, its sounds somehow calming him.
He let himself relaxed, but not too much.
After all, he was patrolling the pack's territory.

239Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

Gizmo's ears twitched again, he was aleart and ready to pounce at almost anything.

240Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:34 pm

Duskfang

Duskfang

Duskfang was patrolling, when a strange smell, faint, but still there nonetheless, caused his nose to twitch.
Intruder. He thought as he pursued it silently.

241Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:36 pm

Kiesha

A friendly smile crept across the female's face at the sight of the male and pup."Why hello there." She said carefully eying the injured fox cub.

242Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

Gizmo turned around fast to see a black female wolf. He bared his fangs at the new wolf, in protection of the pup and ingured fox cub.

243Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:54 pm

Kiesha

Kiesha just smiled a the male."Hold your horses fuzzy."She said,"I didn't come here to hurt you or the kids."

244Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:55 pm

Duskfang

Duskfang

Duskfang, who had been watching from a distance and well hidden, stepped forward.
"Good to hear." He said.
"Now then, why are you here?" He asked.

245Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

Gizmo stands back up strait but his eyes still held venom. "My name isn't Fuzzy." He muttered.

246Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:59 pm

Duskfang

Duskfang

Duskfang studied the situation, decided she was no threat, at least for the moment, and lowered his guard, but just a little.

247Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Kiesha

Kiesha's smile broadened."Well seeing as I don't know your name, I had to improvise."She laughed turning to look at the new arrival."I was in the neighborhood and I thought I'd say hello, meet some new friends and possibly find a nice little pack to live with."

248Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Duskfang

Duskfang

Duskfang relaxed further.
Another Loner seeking to join. Or close enough.
"Okay, well Hello. I'm Duskfang and the grumpy one here is Gizmo," He responded.

249Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

"Not grumpy" Gizmo said glaring at the black male. "Just, irritated."

250Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Duskfang

Duskfang

"Words all the same." He retorted lightly.

251Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Kiesha

"Know isn't that piratically the same thing?"She pointed out,"The name Kiesha." She nodded to them both before sitting down."So I take it you two are not alphas, so when can a meet your alpha? I'm thinking about joining the pack as i said before. But, the alpha has to say I can or else I will need to be on my way." She flicked her tail absently.

252Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Duskfang

Duskfang

"Huh, okay.." He said and turned to Gizmo.
"Know where Sparrow is?" He asked.

253Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

"Well, I would get the alphess but I didn't have a good start with her... I don't think I should go near her right now." Gizmo stated looking back at the female. "Then again the way I did it was......not so upfront when I joined." He continued, then he thought about the rain and the stream. In a paranoid jerk he raced to the stream.

254Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Duskfang

Duskfang

"Gizmo?" He asked, confused.
"Uh, I think he went to get her or something..." He responded lamely.
"I'll be right back." He said, following him.

255Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Kiesha

Kiesha sighed shaking her head before walking off, she knew he wasn't going to be getting the alpha."If you want something done right, do it yourself."She mumbled before picking a direction she would take to start her search for the alphess.

256Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

Gizmo came apon the stream again. "Alright body work with me." He said before trying to lift up the logs that he made into a dam.

257Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Duskfang

Duskfang

Duskfang saw Gizmo.
"Looks like he's not getting Sparrow. Time to head back." He said and did so.

258Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Sparrow

Sparrow
Admin
Admin

Sparrow laid down in the den next to Ralf. She yawned and sighed before laying her head on her paws.

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/index.php

259Pack Roleplay - Page 10 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

Gizmo narrowed his eyes as the dam was very fussy with moving. "Come on, keep trying you can do it." He tried pep talking his body into continuing, he was so close. The rain came down harder and then he managed to get the log-made dam standing up so that the soon-to-overflow water would head in the opposite direction towards one of the 'concuar pack' territories.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum