Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden Creek Pack

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pack Roleplay

+5
Gizmo
Ralf
Domino
Sparrow
Paddie
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

26Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:19 pm

Ralf

Moderators
Moderators

Ralf looks at Sparrow comes into the den he yawns and stays laid down

27Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:36 am

Domino

Admin
Admin

Domino poked at the rock. He knew that it wouldn't help, times like these he wished he had a pick axe. 'you don't need a pick axe.' the dragonic figure said. "Yes I do, besides if I did that people would think I"m weird." Domino said annoying the dragon. Domino sighed. "Maybe this little feller can help." Domino sugested flicking his paw, a dark flame apeared then in it's place was a little gremlin type creature only it was a purpleish black with red eyes and bat wings. "get that Crystal out." Domino ordered the creature. He fearfully nodded it's head and started tearing apart the rock.

http://dragonsquest.darkbb.com/forum.htm

28Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:16 pm

Paddie

Moderators
Moderators

Paddfoot woke up suddenly after a very strange dream, "Was that a dream or a vision?" he asked himself.
"It looked like directions" came a familiar reply...
Oh yeah i forgot about you... do you think we should go investigate?
Yeah I'm up for an adventure mentally screamed Mead
Fine fine ok let's go

Paddfoot jumped up onto his feet and ran quickly in the direction his dream told him to. Paddfoot ran until he saw what he was looking for, an oddly shaped tree stood tall before him. Its branches has arched over eachother to form an O shape. Paddfoot stopped for a second, "Yes thats the tree it described, wow I can't believe I never noticed it before."
"Yes that tree is...disturbing" said Mead as he materialised from nowhere. Paddfoot closed his eyes for a moment and then ran to the left catching Mead out who was struggled to keep up.

Another marker then stood before them, a river which had stepping stones convieniently placed at points in the river to make it able to cross.
"Nearly there, just one more long run" shouted Paddfoot to the heavily panting and tired Mead.

Soon they came to a place where the vision ended, "So this is where we were being led to..." The two wolves held their breath at the spectacle they were looking at. A majestic waterfall resided in a small valley fell into a clear blue pool of water that glowed golden in the sunlight. Lush vegetation surrounded the pool and the smells of the flowers put them at ease. The noise of the crashing water seemed to drag away all their fears and woes leaving them in a state of peace and harmony. A small flying insect passed from flower to flower gently buzzing as it went about it's daily business and a small but fearless mouse rubbed past Paddfoot's paw making him jump.

Mead and Paddfoot walked closer to the crystal clear water as if they were being drawn to it...

29Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:33 am

Sparrow

Admin
Admin

Sparrow flicks her ears and slowly falls asleep.

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/index.php

30Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Domino

Admin
Admin

dark chirping noises were made as the imp yanked to crystal out of the pile. It gave a dance of glee, "well you're happy...Okay you can stop the dancing it's well......creepy" Domino said as the imp stoped. "Well, you did your job so, 'you're dismissed'." Domino told the imp making it fade away into darkness again. Domino stared at the crystal. "Well, I wonder how much this will sell for."

31Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:57 pm

Paddie

Moderators
Moderators

"What is this place?" asked Mead, now staring into the depths of the water.
"I don't know...but something isn't right...this place is too alive for the middle of winter..." responded Paddfoot, who was also staring into the water.
Soon something odd happened, their reflections in the water disappeared and a faint glow emitted from its depths.
"What the..." whimpered Paddfoot. He tried to move back but the mud clutched at his ankles and held him in place. Paddfoot looked down at his paws and then watched Mead in horror as his eyes lit up in fear, the glow from the pool surrounded him and he howled in pain. Suddenly a booming voice echoed around the scenery.
"How dare an element of corruption tread on hallowed ground, we will preserve the balance!"
Mead collapsed unconscious into the mud.
"What what is happening? Mead? get up!" Paddfoot tugged at the mud but it only made him sink deeper.
Suddenly Paddfoot stopped and watched in fear as the light condensed into a ghostly apparition infront of him.

32Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:01 pm

Domino

Admin
Admin

Domino heard a low growl amit from his spirit dragon. "What's aling you?" He asked the dragon but it was staring out into space and didn't hear him.

33Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:28 pm

Sparrow

Admin
Admin

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

34Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Paddie

Moderators
Moderators

"Fear not child of the claw, we have heard your call and we have news to deliver to you..."
"What? What are you?" cried out Paddfoot in fear.
"We are the spirits you and your family have talked to...the elements... the spirit of the land" said the spirit in a more reassuring tone.
Mead twitched before sinking deeper into the mud.
"What is happening to Mead let him go!!!" Paddfoot cried.
"The corruption must be contained..." replied the spirit in an unnervingly calm tone.
"You've got to let him go he's done nothing wrong!"
"You side with the corruption? You have been tainted by its evil touch, you cannot see what it is doing to you." The spirit focused beyond Paddfoot as if it was looking into his soul.
"I can see perfectly clear, he had no intention of harming anyone...Let him go"
"We cannot allow the release of a demon..." muttered the Spirit.
"I cannot allow that you take him, spirit of the land please hear my call..."
"To protect a monster is foolish but if that's your choice then he will be released..."
"Thank-you spirit..." Paddfoot's heart was racing by now, maybe he was being foolish. He had to remember that what he was protecting was a demon...

The spirit faded into mist, but before too long a huge flash of light knocked Paddfoot to the ground and he fell unconsious.

35Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:29 pm

Domino

Domino
Admin
Admin

Domino rushed outside trying to follow after his guardian to where it was running off to. "You are way to fast you know that!" Domino said. "keep quiet." the dragon spoke putting his tail over Domino's mouth as if a father shushing his child.

36Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:33 pm

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

Paddfoot awoke and stoof up shakily, he gradually regained memory of what had happened.
"Mead?...Mead!" Paddfoot turned and swiveled to find Mead laying in the valley. "Mead get up! C'mon don't do this to me!" Mead twitched but other than that gave no response.

"C'mon Mead wake up I need you! The spirits of the land gave me another vision, something is going to happen! we need to get ready.." Paddfoot started whimpering at the lack of response.
Have the spirits lied to me? Did they kill him...
Paddfoot kept on prodding until an almighty groan came from the sleeping demon.
"Aha you're alive...C'mon Mead get up..."
"Wha...What? Paddfoot...they...they searched my memory, looking for my intentions...those things are powerful..."
"I guess, if they let you live then you're not going to do anything horrible then?" Paddfoot started laughing out of relief and happiness that the trust in the demon was well placed.
"Not all of us want to destroy things..." sighed Mead as he stumbled onto his feet.
Mead looked at Paddfoot with his bright red eyes, "Why did they do that?"
Paddfoot shuddered, "There's a story my mother told me once..."

Paddfoot began his tale, "Many, many moons ago before the age of life, four elements dominated this land, they are Water, Fire, Earth and Air. These spirits came together to be called the spirits of the land. Their sole aim was to provide and protect life on this world. They created a balance that all life is bound to... this ensured that life would continue for generations to come.

However two more spirits entered this world, light and darkness or angels and demons. These beings brought to the land their rivalry and their war. This war ravaged the land destroying it of life and resources. It also ruptured the balance, causing that to collapse, and that inturn brought about epidemics wiping out anything that was unlucky enough to be in the wrong place. The spirits of the land were forced to create their own safe zones where all life would be protected. These zones protected the creatures during the war and long after it ended.

That is how the spirits protect us... I guess that would be why they don't like you...since the war your ancestors brought... It explains this land aswell...protected by the spirits of the land...wow."

37Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:15 pm

Domino

Domino
Admin
Admin

Domino hopped onto a tree outside of were Paddfoot was, he couldn't see whatever his spirit was glowering at but whatever it was he should stay a distance from. The dragon steped forward, Domino didn't like the way his partner was acting and imeadeatly jumped at the dragon causing them to go into a tussle.

38Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

Paddfoot looked up from a small creepy crawly that had caught his attention, he immediately saw Domino, "Domino stop being stupid and pay your respects! this is sacred ground!" Paddfoot growled at Domino but then he realised he seemed to be fighting something...

39Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Domino

Domino
Admin
Admin

The two broke up. Domino huffed and shook his fur, "You are really going to start getting on my nerves soon oh mighty drago." Domino rolled his eyes as he spoke. "I've never seen such disrespect from you in my life." the dragonic figure hissed. "and you're friend is right, this is sacret ground." The dragon smirked evily. "It is?" Domino looked around. "Oh, wow....this place is...it looks so perfect, like an unknown paradice untouched by the evil touch of man." Domino admired. "You are a very strange child." the dragon spoke again holding a slight hint of venom.

40Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

Paddfoot stood up and walked over to Mead, "Do you have the strength to walk?"
"I'm not sure..." Mead got onto his paws and shakily took a few steps.
"Wow you like you're in bad shape...you need to relax."
Mead smiled and then in the corner of his eye saw a large object next to Domino. "I...I can see him...Domino's companion..." Mead smiled weakly at the dragon before collapsing back on the floor.

Paddfoot looked worried so he sat next to Mead. "You'll be alright..."
Slowly the pool of water started to glow once more and light started shining out of it, followed by a sudden explosion of fire... the plants around the pool instantly turned to ash and the small animals fled into the cold winter. THe fire slowly manipulated itself into a strange shape.

41Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Domino

Domino
Admin
Admin

Domino looked over at the 'explosion' there was a figure in it's place. (expresion: Shocked ) "Fire spirit!" He said in awe. "Yep, you are a crazy pup." the dragon spoke giving a eye roll. "You're the one who's crazy running off and making me chase you!" Domino said to the dragon.

42Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:45 pm

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

The fire spirit burst into yet more flames which reveal its fiery eyes. THe fire spirit said nothing but it seemed transfixed on Domino. It slowly hovered from the centre of the pool to the edge, it noiselessly levitated past Paddfoot and Mead who both felt the heat that came off the spirit. It carried on heading towards Domino.

43Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Domino

Domino
Admin
Admin

Domino fixed his eyes back on the fire spirit. He backed up a little as the spirit came closer. "Personal space." he said eyes not looking to happy.

44Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:04 pm

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

The spirit stopped infront of Domino, its eyes blazing into Domino's.
Suddenly a large deep booming noise echoed through the valley, "Begone demon, for you tread on hallowed ground."
"What?! Domino a demon, Ha the spirits really got that one wrong...hang on" It suddenly clicked in Paddfoot's head, the Guardian Spirit, the endless knowledge on humans, strange behaviours and strange language... "He is a demon?" asked mead confused, "i can usually tell a demon from a mortal but Domino?!". Paddfoot was still unsure but he could now see the possibility that he was actually one...

Paddfoot ran upt to the fire spirit, "Please fire spirit hear my call. Do not harm him, he does not possess any intentions to damage anything..." The fire spirit seemed to ignore him.

45Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Domino

Domino
Admin
Admin

Domino breathed deeply. "Really spriit? how crule, calling a human a demon like so." Domino spoke. "Sure we've done alot of bad stuff but that's pretty harsh." Domino said as if hopefully that will stop it's rage, the dragon spirit shook his head. "Are you truely blind? He's calling you a demon because you are one, not because of your human hearatige.. Though I think they could be classafide under such." Domino growled. "You do realize that is still insulting." Domino huffed turning his head away in a child like additued. "Whatever spirit." Domino hissed. "now, spirit of flame. Don't be taking your rage out on me... I didn't come here intentionaly. I was following that thing over there because he ran off on me while I am supost to keep an eye on him." Domiino said pointing to the dragon.

46Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

Paddfoot continued the arguement, "He means no harm, he hasn't come here to destroy the balance,"
The fire elemental remained still.
Suddenly the booming voice that seemed to come out of the ground awoke, "You who dare tresspass on this land leave or get burnt by fire! The mortal that protects demons will stay..."
Paddfoot eyes widened, "Me?! what is going to happen?"

47Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:27 pm

Domino

Domino
Admin
Admin

"You wouldn't kill the poor soul would you?" The dragon said dissapontedly. "And besides, you can't call me imortal, I'm only half demon, my other half is human so why must I leave?" Domino said/asked a questioning look in his eyes. "Besides, spirit of flame, fire isn't my week point. it's a strong point on my half being part of a spirit of flame myself. One with good intentions." Domino stood firm were he stood. The dragon took off though back to the den.

48Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:38 pm

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

"He is the spirit of the land whose duty it is to protect this land...if it wanted to kill you it would of done it a long time ago using some other element..." Paddfoot bowed before the spirit that seemed to back off slightly after changing from bright orange to a deep red, "I think it might start listening now..."

The familiar voice of the land returned, "Child of the tainted hand, corruption doesn't cover your soul...the fire spirit can see that...you are of flesh and blood and therefore a creature under my protection..." The fire spirit then changed shape and suddenly exploded knocking everyone out.

Paddfoot woke up once again with a headache, he looked around the valley and found Domino near the pool which had mysteriously healed itself... "Domino are you alright, I don't really know what happened but I think it might of accepted you..."

49Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Sparrow

Sparrow
Admin
Admin

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

50Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:58 pm

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

"I still can't believe that it all worked out...the spirits are merciful..." said Paddfoot as he returned to admiring the scenery.
Or stupid...thought Mead.
"Hey I heard that!" shouted Paddfoot, Mead's eyes opened wide, "You can read my thoughts now? must've been the spirits..." Mead growled at the thought.
Why what's wrong with me knowing what you think...unless you're hiding something...
It's just...strange...
Now you know how I feel. Paddfoot smiled cheekily before running off.
"C'mon let's get back to the den before the pack start looking for us."
Paddfoot left the spirit's sanctuary and a deep sense of reality hit him almost immediately. Mead promptly disappeared after leaving.

After an hour of leisurly walking, Paddfoot knew he was close. "Finally" he cried in relief, "I thought i would never get back..."

51Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Sparrow

Sparrow
Admin
Admin

Sparrow blinked her eyes open as she woke up. She sat up and yawned still feeling exhausted yet totally awake. She looked over at Ralf but decided to leave him rest, she padded off to the stream to get a drink.

52Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:03 pm

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

Paddfoot yawned before closing his eyes infront of the den. He started shivering as a cold breeze passed by, a firm reminder of what season it still was.

53Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Sparrow

Sparrow
Admin
Admin

When Sparrow approached the stream she lapped up the cold water, relinquishing her thirst. She sat down and looked at the water, she dipped a paw in it boredly and looked up at the sky, beginning to day dream, only after a few minutes the cold, numb feeling of her paw brought her back. SHe quickly drew it out of the water muttering angerly at herself.

54Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

Paddfoot curled up into a ball and he tried to bury his head in his fur to try and protect himself from the bitter cold.

55Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Sparrow

Sparrow
Admin
Admin

Sparrow stood up and shook her fur. She gazed around the surrounding area then headed off to check the territory for lone wolves.

56Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:42 am

Gizmo

Gizmo

Gizmo streached, his bones where stiff do to having to sleep on the cold ground of a bat cave. "nice pick Domino" he voiced sarcasticaly. He finished of his streach by snapping his bones back into place. Leaving the cave behind he thought, 'I should leave the territory, obviously there is a pack staying here. I shouldn't be starting any fights so soon after I wake up.' He padded his way to a nearby bush and then ducked down inside it, what he saw was footprints, they where fresh and belonged to that of a wolf. "must be a scout." he whispered, he glanced around twice before padding off again.

57Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:52 pm

Sparrow

Sparrow
Admin
Admin

After checking the territory Sparrow walked around in the woods for a while, calming her strangely tense nerves. Sparrow sighed and sat down under a tree.

58Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:03 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

After a few moments of walking Gizmo stoped infront of a stream debating on whether or not to take a drink. He let his tung hang out of his mouth, it felt strangly dry. Not wanting to stay in one spot any longer he quickly lapped up the water before continuing on his way. "I have to find somewere to live sooner or later." He stated to himself as he walked along the bank of the stream. "I can't keep on walking blindly forever."

59Pack Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Sparrow

Sparrow
Admin
Admin

Sparrow sighed and got up. She shook her fur then padded on to a stream. She stopped as she stood by the water and scented the air. The breeze which was blowing down stream carried something on the wind, another wolf's scent. She slinked through some shadows and stopped behind a tree as she spotted a wolf walking along, curious she followed him, keeping careful not to be seen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum