Golden Creek Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Golden Creek Pack

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pack Roleplay

+5
Gizmo
Ralf
Domino
Sparrow
Paddie
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

251Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:12 pm

Kiesha

"Know isn't that piratically the same thing?"She pointed out,"The name Kiesha." She nodded to them both before sitting down."So I take it you two are not alphas, so when can a meet your alpha? I'm thinking about joining the pack as i said before. But, the alpha has to say I can or else I will need to be on my way." She flicked her tail absently.

252Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Duskfang

"Huh, okay.." He said and turned to Gizmo.
"Know where Sparrow is?" He asked.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/527474

253Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:18 pm

Gizmo

"Well, I would get the alphess but I didn't have a good start with her... I don't think I should go near her right now." Gizmo stated looking back at the female. "Then again the way I did it was......not so upfront when I joined." He continued, then he thought about the rain and the stream. In a paranoid jerk he raced to the stream.

254Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:19 pm

Duskfang

"Gizmo?" He asked, confused.
"Uh, I think he went to get her or something..." He responded lamely.
"I'll be right back." He said, following him.

255Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:22 pm

Kiesha

Kiesha sighed shaking her head before walking off, she knew he wasn't going to be getting the alpha."If you want something done right, do it yourself."She mumbled before picking a direction she would take to start her search for the alphess.

256Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo came apon the stream again. "Alright body work with me." He said before trying to lift up the logs that he made into a dam.

257Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:31 pm

Duskfang

Duskfang saw Gizmo.
"Looks like he's not getting Sparrow. Time to head back." He said and did so.

258Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Sparrow

Admin
Admin

Sparrow laid down in the den next to Ralf. She yawned and sighed before laying her head on her paws.

http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/index.php

259Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo narrowed his eyes as the dam was very fussy with moving. "Come on, keep trying you can do it." He tried pep talking his body into continuing, he was so close. The rain came down harder and then he managed to get the log-made dam standing up so that the soon-to-overflow water would head in the opposite direction towards one of the 'concuar pack' territories.

260Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Duskfang

Duskfang

Duskfang stood, staring at the rain fall down and make puddles.
He remembered an old human song, and sang a along.
"Well, I love a rainy, I love a rainy night, I love to hear the Thunder, Watch the lightning, When it lights up the sky...." He sang softly.

261Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:59 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

Gizmo gave a faint smile at the sky, then padded back towards the den. He was tired and panting, oh how he wished that putting up a dam wasn't that much work.

262Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:41 pm

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

Paddfoot looked out into the dark, wet and utterly demoralising environment...
so much rain...when will it stop? he thought to himself. Paddfoot shifted his body position and watched as the loose, leafy ground turned into a muddy mess around his paw.

263Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

(rain will stop soon Paddfoot)

Gizmo walked into the den, his fur muddy and soaked to the bone. He shook the water off and colapsed inside the den.

264Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:55 pm

Kiesha

Keisha hummed to herself as she walked through the rain pawing little mind to the droplets of water as they landed on her already drench fur. Emerald eyes scanning the area she sniffed the air following the faint scent of the male known as Duskfang. She really didn't know where he was going but, she knew if she followed a pack wolf long enough they'd lead her to their pack leader.
The dark wolfess stopped under a near by pine, she had found the den site now all she had to do was wait.

265Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:01 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

Gizmo heard footsteps outside the den walls. He gave his ears a twitch before moving his tired body to look outside the den.

266Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:28 pm

Kiesha

Kiesha continued to sit under her tree waiting for any sign of life.

267Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

Gizmo poked his muzzle outside the den entrance. He saw a black wolf sitting outside in the feezing rain. "hello?" he called out thinking that it was a stupid idea, why would a lone wolf want to speak to him. He was still descrased with himself about it.

268Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:49 pm

Kiesha

Keisha smiled at the sight of Gizmo."Look like we meet again Fuzzy."She called her tail flicking in amusement.

269Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

Gizmo squinted his eyes at the name 'fuzzy'. "My name is Gizmo not Fuzzy, and I"m not that fuzzy." Gizmo said, his little silver bat flew back out of the den slaming into the back of Gizmo's head. "Watch it there." He said as his clumsy companion shook the stars out of his head. He then looked back towards the loner. "You could catch a cold out there, I've seen plenty of bat caves around here you could stay in untill the storm passes."

270Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Kiesha

Her smile broadened."Oh but Fuzzy is such a nice name, cocking her head she studied Gizmo more closely,"She said," Hmm...your right Fuzzy doesn't work for you. Fluffy would suite you best. As for catching a cold I highly doubt it, I've been out in worse storms then this. "

271Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:49 am

Gizmo

Gizmo

Gizmo narrowed his eyes dangrously. "...." he grumbled words under his breath. "Your not going to give this up are you?" He asked.

272Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:12 am

Sparrow

Sparrow
Admin
Admin

Sparrow flicked her ears at voices outside the den. She stood up and stretched then padded out of the den. She stopped as she spotted a strange wolf. Sparrow growled. "Who are you and what are you doing here." She said flatly.

273Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

Paddfoot drew one last long and deep breath before closing his eyes and venturing out of the den into the rain. After a few seconds of getting over the shock of sudden wetness he reopened his eyes and he quickly ran into the depths of the forest.

274Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:28 pm

Gizmo

Gizmo

Gizmo heard a fimiliar voice cut into there..conversation. He gave a small sigh in releave then spoke. "She says she wants to join the pack." Gizmo looked at the alphess and the black wolfess. "and keeps calling me fuzzy or fluffy."

275Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:39 pm

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

Paddfoot, who was now soaking wet, looked up at a tall tree. After many attempts and long periods of frantically clawing his way up the bark, he made it to a low but wide branch. He shook his fur and smiled at the fact that he found a spot where the leaves covered him from the weather. He sat and watched small streams of rain water trickle by on the muddy ground.

276Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Sparrow

Sparrow
Admin
Admin

Sparrow narrowed her eyes at the loner. She circled the stranger a few times before stopping. "We'll see...." She said grimly. Sparrow flicked her tail and went back into the den, sitting by the entrance.

277Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:41 am

Paddie

Paddie
Moderators
Moderators

When the rain lightened and a few rays of sunlight poked its way through the canopy onto the muddy the ground, Paddfoot jumped off the trees and he grumbled when his paws sank into freshly churned mud. He slowly made his way out of the gloopy mixture, while unintentionally covering himself in it. He growled as he reached firm ground and he skulked his way back to the den.

278Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:02 am

Duskfang

Duskfang

"Huh. Rain's over." Duskfang muttered inside an old, abandoned den.
"Guess I'll go outside now.."

279Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:41 pm

Denali

Denali

Denali sat down soked but looked up and saw the sun he layed down in the sun to dry off.

280Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Kiesha

"I give all the wolves I like nicknames."Keisha replied before turning to dip her head toward the alphas,"Thank you for giving me a try." She watched as the alphess went back to the den before heading over to a near by tree. Laying down on the wet dirt she sighed."Its too bad the storm stopped." Laying her head on her four paws she watched the on goings of the clearing.

281Pack Roleplay - Page 11 Empty Re: Pack Roleplay Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Denali

Denali

Denali sat on the ground looking around he felt the cool wind blowing up out of the vally below he looked down and went to sleep

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum